Palestinkini.info

Kalamullah

Monday 17 August 2009

|||||/( ̄ロ ̄;)\||||||| まじ~~?really~~?

RAMADHAN IS COMING !!

RAMADHAN IS COMING !!

IN JUST 2 MORE DAYS !!

|||||/( ̄ロ ̄;)\||||||| まじ~~?really~~?

somehow I'm feeling panicky.

What am i still doing ?

Do i need to ask for forgiveness?

owh yeah, i need to..

みんな、悪いこととかイジメとか、本当にすみません。Everyone, Im sorry if ive hurt you in or out. really, really sorry. please forgive me.

(´・人・`)(´>人<`)ごめんなさい(。・゜´Д`゜・。)sorry

then, what other preparation do i have to do ??

I came across a blog, advertising mutabaah amal book for RM5. if you are in Malaysia, feel free to browse here(click me).

My Mutabaah (click here)

so,do i need to print out a mutabaah amal book too?
if you want a book too, u can print it for free.This is another version of a mutabaah amal.

Heart Wheel Journal (click me)

i better go to university^lab today. got to finish my lab work and print out the book.

Ramadhan is the time to level up. from Good to Better to Best (^^,)/ GANBARIMASYOU

★☆ガンバレ☆★ヘ(^^ヘ)(ノ^^)ノ★☆ガンバレ☆★

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

camne wat bintang2 n emoji tuh..nk tahu..ngee~

tun izyan dalila said...

oh copy sahaja dari internet... izyan selalu browse kat sini http://evoticon.net/emoticon/tag/face

(* ̄ー ̄*)/~~ ☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆'.・.・:★"